Monday, December 12, 2005

Some Interesting Info

After reading a number of articles in the last few weeks, some interesting and cutting edge web sites came to my attention.

The first is a MS Word alternative which is also a web app verses a desktop application which enables one to do some amazing things with ones Word documents. It even enables one to publish directly to your blog easly and instantly. It's ease shocked the hell out of me!
http://www.writely.com

Here is a guy with some excellent articles about cutting edge stuff.
http://www.paulgraham.com/paulgraham/articles.html

A great place for articles on various subjects. It's where I discovered Paul Graham's stuff.
http://reddit.com

More to come ...



5 comments:

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the net, very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...you always seem to be complaining about something. You are a very negative person and you should talk to other wheelchair people in your area who may have been in a chair longer than you to give you some insight on life. You may learn something from their wisdom.

wheelchairs said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

Manish Batra said...

Wow, what a great site, all of the posts are so informative for people with disabilities. I liked it! I also have a blog/site about that covers wheelchair related stuff. Please feel free to visit. Thanks for sharing.
ARAI Approved Side Wheel Attachment
Side Wheel Attachment For Handicapped
Keep Posting:)

Sophie Grace said...

Well Thanks For Posting Such An Outstanding Idea. I Like This Blog & I Like The Topic And Thinking Of Making It Right. download instagram stories